Changelog: May 15, 2015
Image trimming parameters
- Introduced 3 new parameters—
trimsd—for automatic trimming of whitespace or uniform borders around images. Read more in the trim parameter docs.
- Merged a pull request from joshfrench that fixes an issue with signed URLs. Thanks, Josh!
- Fixed an issue with the library not correctly working with and encoding fully qualified URLs for Sources with the Web Proxy type. See pull request.
- Bumped the Ruby library version to 0.3.3. Update your projects.
- Fixed a bug in Safari that caused lazy-loaded images to repaint relentlessly.
- Updated internal list of image parameters to match recent additions and changes to our API.
- Released version 1.0.23.
- Fixed an issue with the
txtclr documentation. Previously, the default
txtclr value was listed as
fff, which was incorrect—the actual default value is