New Framework Libraries
- We’ve created 3 new framework-level libraries for easier integration in your projects: one for Rails, one for Ember, and one for WordPress. Check out the new Frameworks Libraries section of the libraries page.
- Integrated a few low-hanging performance improvements to how imgix.js handles scroll events. See Pull Request #52 for more information.
- Released version 1.1.3.
- Thanks to Wladston Viana Ferreira Filho for contributing a big Pull Request to fix several bugs within imgix-wordpress.
- Moved to a Docker-based setup for running tests for this repository. The result: an easy, repeatable way to run tests without affecting local database setups.
- As a result of these changes, we've incremented the version number to 1.1.0. Download on GitHub.
- Thanks to Ryan LeFevre at Hodinkee for submitting a bugfix for the new imgix-rails gem.
- Thanks to Paul Straw for opening a Pull Request to introduce a new method for including imgix URLs in data attributes.
- Special thanks to John Duffell for opening a Pull Request against imgix-blueprint to clarify the percent-encoding of characters outside the ASCII range.