Service Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed a bug where the
maskparameters would interact.
bgdictates the background for the main image, while
maskbgshould be used to set the background for a mask.
- Fixed a bug where rotated images would improperly rotate an additional 180 degress when using the
- Improved border path scaling.
Dashboard Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that was preventing read-only users from logging in.
- Fixed a bug in
imgix.buildUrl()that was causing port numbers to be ignored.
- Fixed a bug where
imgix.fluid()would ignore the
crossoriginattribute on its targets.
- Broke core.js and tests up into separate components.
- Corrected discrepancies between
trimcolorin the docs. Note:
trimcoloris the correct way to specify a trim color.
- Added a note about using Dropbox as an origin for an imgix Source. Dropbox has made changes recently that prevents files from being permanently publicly accessible. For easy file hosting, we instead recommend using Amazon S3.
- Added a link for contacting support easily to the footer of each page.