2016 imgix Responsive Image Survey
- We've released the 2016 imgix Responsive Image Survey! If you work with responsive images on the web (which you probably do if you're reading this!), you can take it right here. Your thoughts and feedback will help us move responsive imagery forward faster.
Building Dynamic Social Images Post
- Blogged about how to programmatically generate images from data using imgix's composition engine. Check out the power of watermarks, blends, and the Typesetting Endpoint for making compelling customized experiences.
- Updated account and user details sections of the Account view with better layouts and more usable forms.
- Fixed permissions for read-only users, allowing them to visit the account view and edit their own user details.
- Fixed a bug in Safari where the second field in a two-part form field wasn't accessible by click.
- Fixed a bug in Safari that was preventing our handsome logo from appearing at the top of the sign-in and sign-up views. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?