Changelog: October 28, 2016
- Added the ability to expire image URLs with the
expires parameter. If the image is requested after the timestamp value, it will return a 404 error. See the docs for more details.
- Updated the single-URL signing tool to allow setting an expiration date on the signed URL.
- Updated the signing tool to ensure the "parameters" field can properly validate the latest & greatest in imgix URL parameters.
- Released imgix-rails 2.1.3.
ix_image_url is now pulled in as a Sprockets helper, so folks can use it to generate image URLs in asset pipeline files.
- Released Drift 1.0.0, improving the way Drift works with