Updated Caching Options
To make best practices for caching with imgix easier and clearer, we made a couple of changes:
- Introduced new caching options on the Source configuration page, so you have more granular control over how imgix interacts with any
Cache-Control: max-ageheaders present on your Master images.
- Updated the Source setup guides (Amazon S3, Web Folder, and Web Proxy) to more clearly explain the behavior of each caching option and how best to set it.
- Fixed a pair of bugs when signing URLs where the path component contained URL-encoded characters.
- Fixed an issue with the URL signing tool where full URLs with query strings provided as the “path” component of the URL were getting their query strings appended to the resultant signed URL rather than encoded and signed properly.
- Fixed a bug in the source editing & creation views where error messages were not being shown properly when submitting invalid S3 credentials.
- Fixed font readability issues on Windows.