- The Source views, including the interfaces for creating, editing, and deploying Sources, have all been rebuilt from the ground up to be more intuitive, easier to use, and prettier.
- Fixed three minor issues with how paths are sanitized and encoded. See this pull request for more detail.
- Fixed an issue with the URL signing tool where URLs given as paths for web proxy Sources weren't being encoded properly.
Upcoming Source Deployment Upgrade
- On 3/15 from 1-3PM PST, we will be upgrading our backend systems to improve Source deployments. The imgix dashboard will be unavailable during this time, but images will continue to serve normally.
- Reworked configuration options to allow more options to be set via
<meta> tag if desired.
- Added ability to override any global configuration options by providing an options object when calling
- Added option to disable auto-initialization with a
- Fixed some inconsistencies in
package.json to solve some minor problems in certain build setups.
- Due to issues with stale images, we're retiring our Shopify Integration guide. We hope to bring it back when we can offer a solution that more robustly integrates with Shopify.
- imgix now returns a "403 Forbidden" error on signed images with an invalid
s parameter instead of a "401 Unauthorized" error. Still a 4xx error, but more correct.
- Added account type and optional features list to the Account view
- Upgraded the source "default parameters" field to check parameter values for validity, instead of just parameter names
- Also, updated the list of legal parameter names to include some newer additions
- Added validation to prevent user names from containing brackets