- imgix now returns a "403 Forbidden" error on signed images with an invalid
s parameter instead of a "401 Unauthorized" error. Still a 4xx error, but more correct.
- Added account type and optional features list to the Account view
- Upgraded the source "default parameters" field to check parameter values for validity, instead of just parameter names
- Also, updated the list of legal parameter names to include some newer additions
- Added validation to prevent user names from containing brackets
- Updated the calendar navigation on the Analytics view to work better for accounts with more than two years' worth of data.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the graphs & navigation on the Analytics view to not update correctly after the user finished scrolling or resizing their browser.
- Fixed a rendering bug that was appearing in the Analytics graphs on Chrome 55 on at least one machine.
- Adjusted the background color of our modal window when it overlays auxiliary pages.
- Fixed a bug in our example widgets that was causing dropdown menus to be incorrectly populated.
- Fixed broken documentation links for a handful of parameters.
- Updated parameter list to include newer additions such as
- Fixed the calendar navigation on the Analytics view to show only the last two years. Data from 2015 can still be accessed by clicking on the month name and using the dropdown menu.