- Added a new support view with a form to write directly to our support team, and links to important sections of our documentation.
- Added a proper error message when trying to request a password reset link for an email address that doesn't exist in our system.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a useful error message from showing when trying to set a password using an expired link, instead showing a confusing generic message.
- Fixed a bug in the source-signing view that prevented URLs with non-API parameters (including our own
ixlibparameter) from being used.
- Fixed another bug in the source-signing view that was showing an error message when using relative URLs for parameters such as
- Made a number of minor style improvements to form fields nested inside of info-table layouts, such as in the account view.
- Launched a shiny new home page and added a detailed look at the benefits of using imgix.
- Released Luminous 0.3.0, which adds support for image galleries.
- Released ember-cli-imgix 0.3.4, which prevents debounced calls on destroyed objects.