- Fixed a bug that was preventing AWS credentials from being updated when re-enabling a source.
- Fixed a bug on the source-signing tool that was preventing unencoded URLs from being used as image paths
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause graphs on the Analytics view to be rendered blank until the user scrolled
- Also made some general performance improvements to the Analytics view when scrolling
- Fixed font rendering issues on Windows.
- Added the ability to sign in directly on viewport widths <1050px. On viewport widths <480px, sign-in is only available in the dropdown menu.
- The Source views, including the interfaces for creating, editing, and deploying Sources, have all been rebuilt from the ground up to be more intuitive, easier to use, and prettier.