- Officially released point-of-interest cropping with the
crop=entropyparameter. You can read about it in our blog post: Automatic Point-of-Interest Cropping with imgix.
- A member of the community, Frederick Fogerty, put together an imgix React component. You can read the documentation and view the source on GitHub.
- After porting our own blog to Jekyll, we abstracted some of the functionality into a Jekyll plugin for using imgix. We've published the jekyll-imgix gem on Rubygems and have posted the source on GitHub.
- Replaced how
console.warnis called to prevent errors on older browsers.
- Merged a pull request from Louis Cuny to namespace an instance variable the imgix-rails view helper. This will help prevent naming collisions. These actions meant it was time to increment the gem version to 0.3.1.
Site & Documentation Updates
- Fixed an issue with the documentation for the
- Added a few newsbits to the bottom of our homepage.
- Cleaned up a few miscellaneous pages around the site like our Terms of Service.
- Added a new Contact Us button to the site.