- Removed all parameter-specific getters and setters from the
imgix.URL.setWidth(), et cetera). This drastically reduces the library's footprint and future-proofs it by ensuring that the list of allowed parameters cannot get out of sync with our API.
- See the release log on GitHub for a complete list of changes.
New Swift Library
- Added a new Swift library to the imgix libraries page. This library is called Iris and was created by the team at Hodinkee. It offers simple integration into Swift-based iOS, tvOS, and OS X projects. It can be installed using Carthage.
- Fixed a few links in the
- Released a new blend mode,
normal. This allows you to overlay one image onto another, similar to the
- We’re hosting a meetup for current and future imgix customers in San Francisco on November 17. Come by and have a drink on us. We hope you can make it!