New Masking and Border Options
- Added rounded corners as an option for masking images (
mask=corners), with the ability to round each corner and set the radius individually (
corner-radius). Also added the
maskbgparameter so you can apply a color to the masked area.
- We also added rounding to our border parameter, again with individual controls for each corner and for the inner and outer radii (
The upshot of these two changes is that adding these common display styles is now a lot easier with imgix. Thumbnails, avatars, and other types of images with simple border and mask requirements can now be created just by adding parameters to your existing images. Check out the
mask documentation for more information and interactive examples.
- Fixed a case-sensitivity bug in the parameter field on the source-signing view.
- Made various sizing and leading tweaks to text styling in titles and modals.
- Rolled out a major update to the checkmark icon in our checkbox inputs.
Open Source Libraries
- Released react-imgix 5.1.0. This adds a
cropproperty to override
cropURL params #57, and several other fixes/changes.