Effective on July 3rd, 2017, the imgix-community Slack will close.
imgix is dedicated to providing excellent support to our customers. In order to best focus our efforts and offer the best service possible, we will be dedicating our efforts to email. Support will continue to officially provide support via email@example.com. You can also reach out to us via our Twitter account.
Please reach out to us for all of your support needs. We’re happy to help!
- Fixed a bug that prevented URL signing from working, by no longer naively encoding URL path components
- Added Javadoc and source JARs to the build artifacts
- Fixed a bug issue that was displaying some dollar values on the Billing view with three decimal places instead of two
- Improved the display of null values in the “big figure” analytics numbers on the home view
- Added a tooltip to better explain the “Cache TTL Behavior” deployment field
- Updated and expanded the API documentation for greater clarity, fixed a few bugs, and added a new front page to more easily get to the section you’re looking for